About Me


I was born and raised in the Midwest and have Midwest running through my blood. I met my husband (Brian), while attending the University of Wisconsin-Stout at the end of my sophomore year. After completing college with a Psychology degree in 2010, I moved to California with my husband (my boyfriend at the time) where we lived all throughout NorCal and SoCal for nine years.  Throughout those nine years, I worked in various positions working with at risk youth, homeless families and working with homeless adults as a Social Worker.

Brian and I got married in September 21, 2013. In May 2017 we found out we were expecting our first child. While we were pregnant, we decided that we needed to move closer to family, so we decided to make the move to Florida after our son was born. On February 24, 2018 our beautiful baby boy was born, Daxton Allen Thomas. After he was born, our world was flipped upside down. We were dealing with a move across the country, coming into our new role as parents, dealing with a Colicky baby,  managing our relationship, and working on little to no sleep, but we made it.

On April 1, 2018 we made the move to Tampa, FL where we currently reside. I gave up my career as a Social Worker and became a Stay At Home Mom. Navigating the waters of being a SAHM hasn't always been easy, but I hope that I am able to share my advice, my opinions, tips and tricks, gardening fun/hacks, and all the honest challenges of motherhood.

Comments

Popular Posts